tel: (843)774-0051 ext.1023
tel: (843)774-0051 ext.1024
The Police Department's first priority is to protect and serve its citizens. Their goal is to improve the quality of life of the citizens through community awareness that promote safe and secure neighborhoods and business districts.
The department employs 25 certified officers, 2 clerks, and Sam. They provide services to the local elementary schools through the Officer Friendly program. This program has been a part of the department for the past 10 years and has been well received by the students and staff. It consists of educating younger students on what is happening in our community and region concerning law enforcement. The idea is intervention and prevention and to let the students know that law enforcement is a good thing.
The Police Department has a Chief, Assistant Chief, Training Officer, 2 Investigators, 2 K-9 Officers, and 10 Patrol Officers. They are also responsible for Animal Control, which has 1 staff member.
Our Recommended Links:
- Criminal Check
- South Carolina Highway Patrol
- South Carolina Department of Public Safety
- South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Program
- International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners
- National Center for Victims of CrimeNational Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
City of Dillon Police Department
PO Drawer 431, Dillon, SC 29536
Office/Station Location: City County Complex
401 W. Main St., Dillon, SC 29536
911 for Emergency
tel: (843)774-0040 Ext 1021